Krakow – the Old Town Walk
Private walking tour around the Krakow’s Old Town. Explore places of historical, architectural and cultural importance with Slow Tours Poland local expert guide. “Must see” for all visitors coming to Krakow for the first time!
- Discover Poland’s most popular destination at your own pace
- Fully private tour – pick up place depends on you
- Walk Old Town’s cobbled streets and learn its history
- Listen to exciting true stories while having a cup of coffee or tea
- Experience unforgettable atmosphere of Old Krakow
Availability: all year roundBook now
Private walking tour around Old Krakow: the most important sites in the former capital of Poland and its cultural and spiritual center. Krakow was inscribed on the first UNESCO Heritage List among 12 most valuable sites in the world. You will see the most famous and also some hidden places of this very unique city.
You will visit:
- Royal Route in the Old Town with St. Florian’s Gate and the Barbacan
- Main Market Square with St. Mary’s Basilica, Cloth Hall and Town Hall Tower
- Collegium Maius – the oldest part of the Jagiellonian University (courtyard), where Copernicus studied
- Wawel Castle Courtyard and Cathedral (interior- if available).
Meeting location & Tour duration:
- Tour starts: at your hotel/ apartment
- Tours ends: at the Main Market Square
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- private local English- speaking guide
- a cup of tea or coffee
- entrance fees: St. Mary’s Basilica – 2,5 EUR/person; Cathedral – 3 EUR/ person.
- personal expenses
Restrictions: St. Mary’s Basilica opens at 11:40 (from Mo- Sat) and at 14:00 on Sundays.