Krakow Early Morning Crowd-Free Walking Tour
This is a perfect introduction to our bewitching city and you’ll have the rest of the day to explore at your own pace, armed with expert knowledge from your local Slow Tours Poland guide that will help you get the most out of your stay.
- Discover Krakow without the crowds – it is the crowd-free walking tour
- Walk Old Town’s cobbled streets and learn its history
- Visit the must-see Krakow Cathedral
- See how the Old Krakow gets ready for a new day
- Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee
- Private & 100 % personalized tour
Availability: all year roundBook now
Private crowd-free walking tour around Old Krakow – you will visit some places without other travellers, but you need to know that before 10:00 a.m. cars can enter the Old Town to unload goods. A big part of the tour will be held however without presence of any cars.
You will visit:
- Royal Route in the Old Town with St. Florian’s Gate and the Barbacan
- Main Market Square with St. Mary’s Basilica, Cloth Hall and Town Hall Tower
- Collegium Maius – the oldest part of the Jagiellonian University (courtyard), where Copernicus studied
- Wawel Castle Courtyard
- Krakow Cathedral (interior) / not on Sunday
Meeting location & Tour duration:
- Tour starts: at Matejko Square
- Tours ends: at the Wawel Hill (outer castle’s courtyard)
- Tour duration: 2,5 hours
- private local English- speaking guide
- a cup of coffee or tea
- personal expenses
Restrictions: Krakow Cathedral on Sundays opens at 12:30.